Friday 20 May 2011

Social conscience




These two designs are targeted mostly at teenagers but also for any age group. Since generation now and back then have been binge drinking, I personally believe that binge drinking is increasing. Young teens are drinking to the point where violence and even death will occur. So for my social conscience assignment I decided to use Photoshop and some of my own photography to create two posters. The first one is clearly saying that drinking isn't good for you. I chose to say " drink to much, it gets messy " because being messy isn't always nice and also to create the sense of consuming alcohol an ugly picture and not a pleasant thing to do. I made the poster look messy aswell, so it's not something nice to look at.
My sceond poster is like a helpline where people can go to seek help or recovery. I made it simple and also the text to be clear and simple to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment